Stop Service

Please use this form if you would like to stop service in your nameA valid email address is required for communications. If you need to start service at another address please also use the Start Service request form. 

Please read: Submitting this request to stop service does not physically disconnect the water service. A request to stop service terminates the billing in your name and transfers the account to the new responsible party (landlord, new owner, etc). Questions? Contact Us

Account Holder Information
What address should the final bill be sent to?

Landlord/Owner Information