Disconnect/Reconnect Water Service
Please submit the form below to request that the Water Utility temporarily disconnect or reconnect water service at the shut-off valve in the right-of-way.
Please note the following:
- Request must be submitted 48 business hours in advance.
- When service is requested to be reconnected, a $60.00 reconnection fee will be added to the customer's Utility bill.
- The Utility is not responsible for damage that results in the normal operation of the shut off valve.
- Per the Utility Tariff on file with the Public Service Commission of Wisconsin, the entire service line, including the shutoff valve is owned by the property owner. The property owner is responsible for maintaining and protecting the entire service line including curb stop and shutoff valve.
- The property owner is responsible for ensuring there is clear access to the curb stop valve or shut off valve before Utility personnel arrive for the scheduled appointment.
This form cannot be used to transfer service to a new customer. Please use this form to start or stop service in your name for billing purposes.